Your privacy is important to skyfareguru, and we are obligated to protect it by following this policy. This Privacy Notice and Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit www.skyfareguru.com as well as the ways in which we may use, store, protect, and disclose that information. It also describes the content, functionality, and services that are made available on or through www.skyfareguru.com and the Company’s Application.
The following types of data are covered by this policy:
- The following categories of data are covered by this policy: Emails, texts, and other electronic messages sent between you and our website.
- utilising the app
- if you come across any applications or advertisements on third-party websites and services that link to this policy.
It does not apply to information obtained from the following sources:
- offline, online, or through any other channel, including any website owned or operated by a different Company.
- Anyone who is a third party, whether directly or indirectly, through the Website or any applications or data that may be linked to it.
Smaller than 13-year-olds
No information from or via the Website may be submitted by anybody under the age of 13. We never knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 online. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use or disclose any information on this website or any of its services. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 provided us with personal information without parental authorization, we will delete it.
What Personal Information Do We Collect About You? How Do We Collect It?
We acquire the following information on users of our website and mobile application: Name, postal address, e-mail address, contact information (such as credit card number or other payment method), or any other identifier that may be used to get in touch with you both online and off. That applies to you, yet it does not specifically mention you by name. pertaining to your internet connection, the tools you employ to access our website or app, and the use data.
To help you with your trip, additional data may be gathered, including your passport number or another form of government-issued identity, date of birth, gender, and the dates and locations of your arrival and departure.
Data that we collect include:
- when you voluntarily provide it to us.
- It will take place automatically as you move around the website. Use information, IP addresses, data collected by cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as all of these, are instances of automatically acquired information.
- our business partners and other outside sources.
We Make Use of the Data You Give Us
- This includes information provided when you sign up for our service or ask for extra services. If you participate in one of our sponsored contests or promotions or if you let us know there’s an issue with our website, we might need information from you.
- If you contact us, we will keep records and copies of your correspondence.
- any survey replies we may provide you for research purposes.
- Information on the transactions you do through our website, as well as the execution of your orders and travel arrangements. You could be prompted for financial details prior to completing a booking through our website.
- Searches on your website. We will preserve notes and copies of your correspondence if you get in touch with us.
You can also send information to the website to be shared with other users or other parties, published, or displayed in public locations. When you post User Contributions and transmit them to others, you do so at your own risk. Please remember that no security system is perfect or impregnable even when we limit access to some pages. Furthermore, you may choose to share User Contributions with other website users, but we have no control over their actions. As a result, we are unable to and cannot promise that someone else won’t view your User Contributions.
When you download, access, and use the App, technologies may be used to automatically collect the following information:
Usage Details: When you use and use the App, we may automatically collect information about your access and usage, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, as well as the resources you access and use on or via the App.
Device Information: We may gather information from your mobile device and internet connection, including the phone number, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier (UDI), and IP address.
Stored Information and Files: The App may also access metadata and other data connected to other files saved on your device. Examples include images, music and video clips, contacts from your address book, and more.
We Gather Data Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate around and interact with our website, we may use automated data collecting tools to gather some information about your device, browsing patterns, and habits.
- Information about your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location information, logs, and other communication information, as well as information about the resources you access and use there.
- your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as details about your computer and internet connection.
We may keep or combine the data we automatically collect with personal data we obtain in other ways or from third parties, or we may keep or combine it with personal data we acquire in other ways or from third parties. We can build our website and provide users a more individualised experience by enabling us to:
- Determine the size and behaviour of our audience.
- Your choices will be saved so that we may modify our website to better suit your interests.
- Your search times should be faster.
- We will recognise you if you visit our website again.
We may use the following techniques to automatically collect data:
CookiesA cookie is a little file that is saved to the memory of your smartphone or the hard disc of your computer. You may decide whether to accept browser cookies by choosing the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone. If you select this option, you might not be able to view all of our website, nevertheless. Unless you have modified your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when you point your browser to our website.
Flash Cookies Some parts of our website may gather and keep data about your preferences and navigation to, from, and within it using local stored objects. The same browser settings that govern browser cookies do not apply to Flash cookies.
Web Beacons Web beacons are tiny digital files that provide the Company the ability to keep track of website statistics and record the number of people who have visited particular websites or opened emails.
Third-party cookies and other tracking technologies are employed
Some material, apps, and features on the Website are provided by third parties, including without limitation advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, application providers, analytics firms, your mobile device maker, and your mobile service provider. These third parties may collect information about you whenever you visit our site, either by themselves or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies. They may link the data they gather to personal data they have on you, or they may gather data on your online behaviour over time and across many websites and online services, including personal data. Depending on your selections, they may use your information to send you interest-based advertising or other content.
The sensing devices and the manner in which these third parties use them are not within our control. If you have any inquiries regarding advertisements or other customised material, you should get in touch with the relevant provider directly. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from a variety of sources by following the instructions in “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
How We Utilize Your Data
- to provide you a brief summary of our website’s structure and contents.
- to finish your trip bookings and purchases, to communicate with you about your bookings and purchases, and to fulfil any requests you have for information, goods, or services.
- to achieve any other objective you may have stated.
- For the purposes of carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights under any agreements we may have with you, including for the processing, invoicing, and collection of payments.
- to keep you updated on any modifications or additions to our website, mobile application, or any of the goods or services we provide or make available through it.
- for you to be able to engage with interactive features on our website or app.
- Delivering you marketing and advertising communications that we create and believe you would find interesting in order to promote our goods and services.
- We are free to use any terminology we see fit to describe the information you give.
- Any other reason, with your consent.
We could use the data we’ve collected about you to show advertisements to our advertisers’ target markets. Although the advertiser could assume that you meet its target criteria if you click on or otherwise engage with an advertising, we never reveal your personal information for these purposes without your consent.
Your Data Will Be Made Public
We don’t have any limits on sharing statistics about our users or information that doesn’t contain any personal information. As stated in this privacy statement, we reserve the right to distribute any of your provided information, including any personal data:
- To every one of our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To brokers, vendors, and other third parties that assist us with running our company, such Book Cheap Fare Flights Pvt. Ltd., but only to the degree necessary for them to carry out your travel arrangements. To fulfil your trip requests, we typically need to handle personal data through a third party, such as airlines, hotel suppliers, car rental agencies, and entrance visa or passport businesses.
- If skyfareguru were involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of its assets, whether going forward or in connection with a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, and personal data pertaining to our website’s users was one of the transferred assets, skyfareguru would be the transferx of such data to the buyer or other appropriate successor.
- assist with our business operations or the provision of services to you, such as handling of payment card inquiries, processing of flight service alerts, analytics, compliance, and fraud prevention, and customise our advertising to your preferences and interests.
- They will try to sell you their products or services.
- to accomplish the purpose for which you have specified it.
- When you provide us your information, we may use it for any additional purposes that we reveal to you.
- With your permission, we may additionally release your personal information to meet our legal obligations:
- must respond to any request made by the government or any regulations, as well as any court order, subpoena, legislation, or legal process.
- In order to enforce or execute our Terms of Service and other agreements, such as billing and collection, including.
- If we sincerely believe that disclosing information is necessary to abide by the law, stop or investigate fraud, safeguard your safety, the Company’s, our clients’, or others’ rights, property, or safety. To avoid fraud and reduce credit risk, this entails sharing information with other companies and organisations.
Your personal information’s security is very important to us. To protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure, we have implemented industry-standard security measures. Every piece of information you’ve given us is kept safe on our firewall-protected secure servers. All financial transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, online data transmission is not completely safe. Even though we take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any personal information you provide to us through the internet. You transmit personal information at your own risk. We disclaim all responsibility for any unauthorised use of the Website’s security or privacy settings. If we learn that your personal information has been compromised, we will email you as soon as is reasonable under the circumstances, or as otherwise required by applicable law, to the most recent email address you have provided us. However, we may delay notification as long as it takes for us to assess the severity of the breach. Cooperate with law enforcement while making an effort to regain the reasonable integrity of our system.
Processing your Information
Your information may be transferred to, accessed, stored, and processed in the United States and other nations with your approval. Data protection laws and other standards may be less stringent in some nations than they are in yours. By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that your information may be transferred to such countries, including, but not limited to, our facilities and any third parties in such countries with whom we share it in accordance with this privacy statement.