AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information on the Site is not intended to be shared with or used by any person or organisation in any jurisdiction or nation where doing so would be against the law or a rule, or where doing so would require us to register there. As a result, anybody choosing to access the Site from another place does so at their own free will and is solely responsible for adhering to local laws, if and to the extent that they apply.
Users must be at least 18 years old to access the website. The Site is not intended for use by or registration by anyone under the age of 18.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have lawfully gained access, exclusively for your own private, non-commercial use. This is granted as long as you are qualified to use the Site. We hold all ownership rights to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not otherwise explicitly given to you.
By using the Site, you affirm and warrant that you:
- Are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- Will not use automated or non-human means to access the Site, including through bots, scripts, or other means;
- Will not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose;
- Will not use the Site in a manner that violates any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
The Site may only be accessed and used for the purposes for which it is intended by us. The use of the Site for any commercial purposes other than those we have expressly permitted or supported is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not, as a user of the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell products and services.
- Without our express written consent, systematically collect information or other content from the Site in order to assemble, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory.
- Use the website in any way that is not authorised, such as by gathering users’ usernames and/or email addresses via electronic or other means in order to send unsolicited email or by creating user accounts using automated software or false information.
- Make purchases on the Site using a buying agent or purchasing agent.
- Disable or otherwise tamper with security-related aspects of the Site, such as those that forbid or restrict the use or duplication of any Content or impose usage restrictions on the Site and/or its content.
- Use the Site for illegal framing or linking purposes.
- Attempt to obtain sensitive account information, such as user passwords, by deceiving us or other users, defrauding us, or otherwise misleading us or other users.
- Make improper use of our assistance services or file fictitious reports of wrongdoing.
- Use the system in any way that is automated, including by utilising scripts to post comments or messages or by employing data mining, robots, or other techniques for similar information collecting and extraction.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or impose an unreasonable load on the Site, its associated networks, or the services thereto.
- Attempting to use another user’s account or pass off as that user.
- Your profile may be sold or otherwise transferred.
- Harass, abuse, or damage another person using any information you’ve learned from the website.
- Utilize the website in an effort to compete with us, or in any other way, or to use the website or its content for a business that generates income.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to understand any software that is a component of or otherwise forms a part of the Site.
- Make an attempt to go beyond any safeguards put in place by the Site to deny or restrict access to the Site or any part of the Site.
- Harass, irritate, intimidate, or threaten any of our staff members or agents who are assisting you in using any part of the site.
- Remove any content’s copyright or other proprietary rights notice.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any viruses, Trojan horses, or other content that interferes with anyone’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or that modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site, including excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that functions as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation clear graphics interchange formats (gifs), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”), as well as clear graphics interchange formats (gifs), web bugs, cookies, or other similar technologies.
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, as well as using or launching any unauthorised script or other software, unless it results from normal search engine or Internet browser usage.
- In our opinion, disparage, tarnish, or otherwise hurt us or the Site.
- Use the website in a way that violates any rules or laws that might be in force.
You understand and agree that any inquiries, concerns, ideas, suggestions, feedback, or other information you give to us regarding the Site (collectively, “Submissions”) is non-confidential and will be the sole property of us. Without acknowledgment or payment to you, We shall possess all exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be permitted to use and disseminate these Submissions for any lawful purpose (commercial or otherwise). In addition to guaranteeing that any such Submissions are your original work or that you have the legal right to submit them, you hereby relinquish all moral rights to any such Submissions. You acknowledge that in the event that any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of a proprietary right in your Submissions occurs, you will have no legal recourse against us.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
In some places of the website, such as sidebar or banner adverts, we let advertisers to show their ads and other content. If you are an advertiser, you are entirely responsible for any advertising you post on the website, as well as any services you offer or goods you promote. Additionally, in your capacity as an advertiser, you guarantee and represent that you have all necessary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity, and contractual rights, to post advertising on the Site. We have no other interaction with advertisers other than to provide the platform for such adverts.
While we do not have a responsibility to do so, we retain the right to:
- deny, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technically possible) any of your contributions or a portion of them at our sole discretion and without restriction;
- to deactivate or delete from the Site any files and material that are too large or otherwise onerous to our systems, at our sole discretion, without restriction, notice, or liability;
- otherwise administer the Site in a way that promotes its proper operation while safeguarding our rights and property.
TERM AND TERMINATION
YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SIGNING UP FOR AND OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT IN ANYBODY ELSE’S NAME, YOUR FAKE OR BORROWED IDENTITY, OR THE NAME OF ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF YOU COULD BE ACTING ON THEIR BEHALF, if we terminate or suspend your account for any reason. In addition to closing or suspending your account, we reserve the right to pursue any necessary legal remedies, including without restriction seeking civil, criminal, and injunctive relief.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
The Site’s contents are subject to alteration, modification, or removal at any time and without prior notice for any reason. We are not obligated to update any material on our website, though. Additionally, we retain the right to change or stop offering the Site altogether at any time without prior notice. Any time the Site is altered, its price is raised, it is suspended, or it is discontinued, we won’t be held responsible to you or any other person.
- The Parties concur that any arbitration will only cover the particular disputes between the Parties.
- There is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to use class action procedures, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding.
- Likewise, there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other individuals.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the following disputes are not subject to the foregoing provisions regarding binding arbitration: disputes involving the enforcement, protection, or validity of any intellectual property rights of a Party; disputes involving claims of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorised use; and disputes involving requests for injunctive relief. A court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above will resolve any disputes falling within this provision if it is determined that any part of it is unlawful or unenforceable, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court. If this provision is determined to be unlawful or unenforceable, neither Party will choose to arbitrate any disputes falling within that portion of this provision.
The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the descriptions, prices, availability, or other information. We retain the right to alter or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice, in order to address any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions.
THE SITE IS AVAILABLE AS-IS AND AS AVAILABLE. YOU AGREE THAT IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK TO USE THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE, AND WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS.
- INACCURACIES, MISTAKES, OR ERRORS IN CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
- ANY PERSONAL HARM OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORISED USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FINANCIAL DATA KEPT THERE,
- IF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE IS INTERRUPTED OR CEASES,
- TROJAN HORSES, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- FOR ANY MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS, AS WELL AS FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF USING ANY CONTENT POSTED, SENT, OR OTHERWISE MADE ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN NECESSARY WHEN BUYING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ONLINE OR IN ANY OTHER SETTING.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, Despite anything to the contrary included in this document, our liability to you for any cause and regardless of the form of the action will always be limited to the amount you paid to us, if any, during the one (1) month period prior to the cause of action arising. THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE PROHIBITED BY THE LAWS OF SOME STATES. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU.
You promise to protect us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of our officers, agents, business partners, and staff members from and against any loss, damage, responsibility, claim, or demand made by any third party owing to or resulting from:
- use of the Site;
- your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
- doing any overtly detrimental conduct against another Site user you connected with through the Site. Despite the aforementioned, we retain the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are obligated to indemnify us, and you agree to assist us in the defence of such claims at your expense. As soon as we become aware of any such claim, action, or process that is covered by this indemnity, we shall make a reasonable effort to let you know about it.
We’ll keep track of some of the information you send to the site so we can manage the site’s performance and statistics on how you use the site. You are solely responsible for all data that you communicate or that pertains to any activity you have engaged in using the Site, even if we maintain normal, regular backups of data. You acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you expressly release us from all obligation related to such loss or corruption of data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Electronic communications include messages sent to us via email, website visits, and online form submissions. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we give to you electronically through email and on the Site fulfil any legal need that such communications be in writing. You also consent to receiving electronic communications from us. THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AS WELL AS THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE, ARE HEREBY AGREEED TO BY YOU. You hereby waive any rights or obligations you may have under any statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, or other legislation in any area that call for an original signature, the delivery of paper documents, their storage, or the right to payment or credit by methods other than electronic ones.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
You can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by phone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254 if your complaint with us is not satisfactorily addressed.
If you have a concern about the Site or would like more information about how to use the Site, please get in touch with us at:
Sky Fare Guru